Published on by:
Cardiac monitoring and holter service at home! The PocketECG Holter is a near real-time cardiac monitoring test offered for 24-hour, 48 hour, 72 hour, 7-day and 14-day testing durations.
The PocketECG Holter are used to detect and diagnose irregular heart rhythms, also called an arrhythmia. You can wear the small, discreet, comfortable Holter (heart) monitors during normal day-to-day activity while it records your heartbeat for analysis.
Benefits for patients
- No wait lists
- Device is shipped to directly to home
- Near real-time data transmission to mHS technicians
- Remote support and monitoring
- Symptoms reporting
- Portable, lightweight, easy to use device
Benefits for your physician
- Data and report interpreted by a cardiologist
- High diagnostic yields*
- Faster reporting times with report sent within 72 hours of test
- Web portal for cardiologists and referring physicians for interpretation and patient status viewing
- Precise testing with 3-channel recording
To learn more about the PocketECG Holter see CLICK HERE or contact us at 1-855-655-6060.